We hope you’re as excited as we are about the 2019 Walk for Life, coming up on Saturday, October 12!
Thanks to our dedicated walkers and their generous sponsors, we are able to raise critical operating funds for Heartbeat. Without this funding, we would not be able to offer the valuable services that we do to women and families in our area, namely:
· Free pregnancy tests and obstetrical ultrasounds through our medical pregnancy
· Confidential options counseling for expectant mothers
· Pregnancy, parenting, adoptions and abortion information
· Community resource referrals
· Pregnancy support
· Parenting resources, our Baby Boutique and parent mentoring
· Post-abortion support
· Sexual integrity counseling and education
· Adoption referrals
And of course, in addition to raising funds, we have a lot of fun at the walk too! There will be food, music and prizes. Walkers have the ability to earn t-shirts, sweat shirts, stainless steel tumblers or power banks, based on the amount of pledges they receive (see pledge form for details).
Please plan to join us on October 12, beginning at 9:30 a.m. in Thompson Park in East Liverpool for fun and fellowship. Walker registration and pledge forms can be found on our Events page. And please help us continue to be a positive force for women in our community, enabling and encouraging them to CHOOSE LIFE for their babies!